Distressed House Causing Too Many Issues?
We hear it all the time, “My house needs too many repairs, I’m sure you don’t buy houses like these.” But that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Actually, we love buying distressed houses! We understand that life happens and sellers can go through a lot of different situations, many out of their control. Because of this, there are a ton of reason why houses can become distressed.
- House needs too many repair
- Seller gets sick and can’t keep up with maintenance
- Seller needs to move and can’t sell
- Seller rented out the house and renters trashed it
- Seller thought a family member was keeping up with the property
- A hurricane or storm came through and caused damage
For us, we honestly don’t care how much work a house needs. Our goal is to provide sellers with a way to get rid of the property and also make some cash at the same time.
Here’s a list of things we won’t have you do in order of us to buy your property-
- No repairs
- No cleaning it up
- No yard work
- No removing items you don’t want to take with you
We will work with you to come up with the best solution for your trouble house. For us, we care about our community and want to make a bad situation better! Call us today for an all cash offer on your distressed house!
Let us make you an offer!We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in florida. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call 904-887-4015...